Based in the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region, FONTREY has been specialising in the production of your cast iron parts from prototype to medium series since 1960. Its monthly production is about 200 tons.
The presence of our various departments on the same site enables us to support our customers from the development to the finishing of their products.
Our integrated design office enables us to help you design your projects and advise you.
Our foundry produces your parts by proposing the creation of your tooling, core-making, melting, moulding and finishing.
And finally, our workshop is involved in finishing operations such as machining, assembly, packaging and logistics.
Thanks to our experience and know-how, we can produce parts ranging from a few grams to 25 kg.
Please contact us for more information : Cast iron foundry company in Roanne.
- From 1960
to 1993 1st generation – Noël REY
« Master foundryman »
- 1960 Creation of the foundry in Roanne
- 1968 Relocation to current premises of Commelle-Vernay
- 1993 Start of finishing activity (Machining and assembly)
- From 1994
to 2018 2nd generation – Jean-Michel and Franck REY
« Visionaries and investors »
- 1994 Extension of the site with the creation of a facility dedicated to the finishing operations
- 2009 Construction of new administrative building
- From 2019 to
today 3rd generation – Dylan and Loan REY
« Technological innovations, service and external growth »
Since 1994 many investments have been made :
- Line DISAMATIC MK3
- 3 robots of completion ABB
- 2 Horizontal centers HELLER
- Three dimensional
- Palletised tower CMZ
- Induction furnaces
- CMZ Bi-pins
- loading/unloading robot
- Spectrometer AMETEK
- Drowner LAEMPE
- Shot-blasting machines
- Automatic vertical storage MODULA
- FONDARC Mixer
Our design department
Our IT system
- CFAO 3D SOLIDWORKS Software
- CFAO MASTERCAM Software
- ERP ABAS Software
- NOVAFLOW casting simulation